Sunday, September 13, 2015

About Me
My name is Austin Raposa. I am from Cranston, Rhode Island. This is my second year at RIC, as I am majoring in Physical and Health Education. Over the summer I worked for ADP Payroll Services, as I delivered payrolls all over the state of Rhode Island. Typically when I'm not in class I am at the gym, on the golf course, or working. I am looking forward to another great semester.




Over the summer my friends and I participated in a flag football league.
We fell short in the finals.




My favorite place to be during the summer.


Enjoying some Mexican food at midnight.



One of my favorite things to do, go off-roading with my jeep around Rhode Island.
This picture was taken in Exeter.

Some of my first trials with a GoPro.
It's very hard to keep your eyes open when you're looking into the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment